Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Los Angeles, USA - LA Dodgers vs Pittsburgh Pirates

Date: 26th September 2005
Fact: Craig Jackman, a wonderful ex-colleague of mine, brought me for my 1st ever baseball match. I was so so enchanted learning about the game that I forgotten about the scores. A check at Pittsburgh website showed that they lost 63-94 on that day. A fascinating activity that I noticed was the throwing of beach balls in the crowd during the game which was strictly prohibited by officials but then no one really cared. And oh, Americans sure know how to enjoy a great game with beer on one hand and one big hotdog with extra onions on the other.




Trivia: Dodger Stadium is a large outdoor baseball stadium in Los Angeles, California at Chávez Ravine. It is located adjacent to Downtown Los Angeles. Dodger Stadium was privately financed at a cost of $23 million in 1962 and is home to the Los Angeles Dodgers.

No comments: